Help your child reach his or her potential with the Head Teacher's Award series, a complete package of revision and practice tests for children who are approaching the end of Key Stage 1.
Written by experienced authors and teachers, the key points of the National Curriculum for each subject are covered through a series of easy-to-follow topics. With an emphasis on fun and practical learning at home, your child's knowledge of each topic will be reinforced by questions, games, activities and exercises.
There are Parent's Guide feature boxes throughout the book which provide useful information about how best to help your child with a particular topic, suggestions of more activities you can try at home and tips to ensure that what your child has learned really sinks in.
The Practice Tests will familiarise your child with the format and content of the National Tests A marking scheme is provided with the answers so that you can assess your child, approximate National Curriculum level. There is also guidance and helpful practical advice on the National Tests and how you can help your child prepare for them.
* Covers all aspects of the National Curriculum for Writing
* Lively and colourful layout to stimulate learning
* Reinforces what your child has learned during the daily literacy hour
* Encourages your child to read confidently and independently
* Looks at spelling, handwriting, fiction, non-fiction and report-writing
Publisher: Star Fire
Author: Jane Greenwood
Dimensions: 21.5 x 30.5 x 0.6 cms