This Pocket Chart can be used to teach Numbers, Alphabets, Sight Words and Making Sentences.
- CLASSROOM POCKET CHART: Intrigue students with a variety of hands-on activities using this versatile pocket chart!
- 10 GIANT SEE-THROUGH POCKETS: Chart features 10 giant see-through pockets big enough to hold sentence and story strips
- Measures 33½"L x 43"H
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: Includes 16-page Teaching Guide with blackline masters
- GREAT FOR HOMESCHOOL OR CLASS: Perfect for use with children ages 3+
- Pocket Chart Reading
- 160 ready to use Sight Word cards which can be used to teach sight words at any level
- Hands-on ideas for teaching sight words at any level
- Sight words help children recognise and read them more easily
- They encourage listening, speaking, observing and manipulating commonly used sight words to help children recognise and read them more easily.
- The sight word cards are colour coded –
- Red printing cards are pre primer words for children new to the reading process Pre K and K
- Blue printing cards are primer words for early readers
- Purple printing cards target children reading at a First Grade level
- Green printing cards target children in Grade level 2 and up
- Black printing 40 noun cards can be used in conjunction with sight words for sentence building
Supporting resources (not included) are Letterland First Reading Flash Cards (for alphabets and making 3 & 4 letter words), Letterland Second Reading Flash Cards (for making sentences), Letterland Word Cards (for Sight Words), Letterland Shuffle Cards and Letterland Make a Story Card Game (for making a story).Publisher: Learning Resources
Dimensions: 33.5" X 43"