This Pocket Chart can be used to teach Numbers, Alphabets, Sight Words and Making Sentences.
- CLASSROOM POCKET CHART: Intrigue students with a variety of hands-on activities using this versatile pocket chart!
- 10 GIANT SEE-THROUGH POCKETS: Chart features 10 giant see-through pockets big enough to hold sentence and story strips
- Measures 33½"L x 43"H
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: Includes 16-page Teaching Guide with blackline masters
- GREAT FOR HOMESCHOOL OR CLASS: Perfect for use with children ages 3+
- Pocket Chart Reading
- 160 ready to use Sight Word cards which can be used to teach sight words at any level
- Hands-on ideas for teaching sight words at any level
- Sight words help children recognise and read them more easily
- They encourage listening, speaking, observing and manipulating commonly used sight words to help children recognise and read them more easily.
- The sight word cards are colour coded –
- Red printing cards are pre primer words for children new to the reading process Pre K and K
- Blue printing cards are primer words for early readers
- Purple printing cards target children reading at a First Grade level
- Green printing cards target children in Grade level 2 and up
- Black printing 40 noun cards can be used in conjunction with sight words for sentence building
Supporting resources (not included and sold separately) are Letterland First Reading Flash Cards (for alphabets and making 3 & 4 letter words), Letterland Second Reading Flash Cards (for making sentences), Letterland Word Cards (for Sight Words), Letterland Shuffle Cards and Letterland Make a Story Card Game (for making a story).Publisher: Learning Resources
Dimensions: 33.5" X 43"